Left arrow

back to the blog

Give the Gift of Two Wheels!


James B · November 13, 2018

The Perfect Gift for a Budding Bike Enthusiast for Christmas

Christmas gifts for bike enthusiasts or motorcycling gifts in general can be hard to come by. This year RideTo are offering the perfect solution. We have put together a RideTo Xmas Gift box that includes a gift voucher towards training for CBT or Full License training plus any extras that you want to throw into your loved ones stocking. With our 60+ training locations across the UK, you can be sure we have a training site near you.

If you have no idea what a CBT or full license is then not to worry, information on a CBT license and full license can be found below.

Scooter with instructors in background

Gift Now

Motorcycling Gift for Men, Women, Brother or Sister (whoever!)

gift box

How to Gift:

1. Go to https://store.rideto.com/products/rideto-store-gift-card

2. Select the gift amount and type you'd like to give

3. We'll send you your chosen voucher/gift box with a unique voucher code

4. The lucky recipient will be able to redeem the voucher on either the RideTo Store or our platform for training courses within 12 months from date of purchase.

Gift Now

What is a CBT Test?

A CBT test is the first step to getting onto two wheels, whether you are 16 or 55, you will need to complete CBT Training. CBT Training is a one day session containing 5 parts. Following the passing of your CBT Test, you will be able to ride a scooter, moped or 125cc motorbike. Of course insurance is needed also. For the full check, look below at the infographic:

RideTo infographic

Gift Now

This information is given to you as a guide to support you in your choice of licence and RideTo has made every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided about motorcycle licence and training requirements. However, RideTo cannot guarantee the information is up to date, correct and complete and is therefore provided on an "as is" basis only. RideTo accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising. We recommend that you verify the current licence and training requirements by checking the DVSA website.