Give the Gift of Two Wheels!
The Perfect Gift for a Budding Bike Enthusiast for Christmas
Christmas gifts for bike enthusiasts or motorcycling gifts in general can be hard to come by. This year RideTo are offering the perfect solution. We have put together a RideTo Xmas Gift box that includes a gift voucher towards training for CBT or Full License training plus any extras that you want to throw into your loved ones stocking. With our 60+ training locations across the UK, you can be sure we have a training site near you.
If you have no idea what a CBT or full license is then not to worry, information on a CBT license and full license can be found below.
Motorcycling Gift for Men, Women, Brother or Sister (whoever!)
How to Gift:
1. Go to https://www.rideto.com/ and type in your postcode.
2. Choose the course type you'd like to purchase (CBT for anyone who wants to ride a scooter or motorcycle up to 125cc)
3. Select your preferred location and date (RideTo offers a 3 working day free cancellation, so any date after Christmas can be changed with 3 days notice.)
4. Continue to the Extras page, select the Xmas Gift & Add any extras (Any gear that you wish to go into your Xmas Box.)
5. Checkout and your gift box will be sent to you.
A CBT test is the first step to getting onto two wheels, whether you are 16 or 55, you will need to complete CBT Training. CBT Training is a one day session containing 5 parts. Following the passing of your CBT Test, you will be able to ride a scooter, moped or 125cc motorbike. Of course insurance is needed also. For the full check, look below at the infographic: