back to the blog
RideTo Survey Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
James B · August 18, 2020
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their details after completing an online research questionnaire.
- Employees of RideTo LTD its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete an online questionnaire and submit a valid email address.
- Only one entry per household is permitted. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The opening date for entries is 5pm on 15/01/21. The closing date of the prize draw is 6pm on 31/01/21. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed at random. The draw will take place on 08/09/20.
- The winner will receive the prize described in the prize draw email.
- RideTo LTD accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email (using the details provided at entry) on or before 22/02/21 and must provide a postal address and payment details to claim their prize.
- If a winner does not respond to RideTo LTD within 14 days of being notified by RideTo LTD, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and RideTo LTD shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and RideTo LTD shall be entitled to select another winner.
- RideTo LTD does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by RideTo LTD by email within 14 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for vouchers or other prizes.
- RideTo LTD retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media by RideTo LTD and their research partners.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, RideTo LTD shall not in any circumstances be responsible for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. RideTo LTD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s property relating to or resulting from participation in the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of RideTo LTD for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- RideTo LTD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of RideTo LTD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- RideTo LTD shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.